Major medical, vision and dental insurance available for all positions.
Current Job Openings
Product Line Manager
- Hours of Work: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM; one rotating Saturday per month
- Duties to be performed: Listing of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories on our eCommerce stores. Manage inventory, pricing and accurate product descriptions of active listings. Coordinate with information technology staff to create new product listings and maintenance of current listings. Assist customers in proper product application and selection. Work as a member of team to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and achieve company sales goals.
- Desired Skills: Experience with computers and automotive industry desired but not necessary.
- Hours of Work: 40 hour work week with rotation Saturdays and seasonal overtime
- Duties to be performed: Prepares orders by pulling merchandise from stock. Verify orders are accurate and package items for delivery. Unload merchandise from trucks and replenish stock on shelves. Help maintain a clean and safe work environment. May occasionally work on computer to process orders for shipment.
- Desired Qualifications: Must be able to lift 50 lbs., attention to detail, experience with forklift is desired but not necessary and experience with shipping software (ShipWorks, FedEx Ship Manager and UPS World Ship) is a plus.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.